We welcome those who have a passion for good service and a great attitude, and who are ready to make a real difference to the successful outcome of every event.
Every department shares an equal responsibility for achieving our goals and we strive to create a working environment that rewards excellence and provides job satisfaction, enjoyment and opportunities for advancement.
We’re looking for a highly capable and super-organised full-time Office Coordinator who can proactively make things happen in our very busy, venue management business.
Responsible for the overall execution of PWV’s administrative operations, you can expect the usual nuts and bolts of any administration role, such as scheduling meetings, booking travel and ordering supplies.
In addition, you will be savvy enough to improve administration procedures, assist other teams with projects and carry out more specialised secretarial duties, including providing PA support to the Leadership Team.
You will be a proven multi-tasker with a strong eye for detail, and a whizz at organising just about anything and everything. You are solutions-focused, able to think on your feet and highly capable of managing competing demands within a varied workload.
• Previous experience in a similar administrative role, including working at PA level
• Highly proactive, able to prioritise tasks and produce quality work in tight timeframes
• Strong sense of judgement and discretion, with advanced problem solving skills
• Superior communication skills with demonstrated experience in building and maintaining successful relationships
• Advanced MS Office skills with the ability to quickly pick up new systems
• Experience in reviewing and improving administration systems
• Experience in minute taking
• Experience in negotiating small supplier contracts
• Experience with financial processes (e.g. payroll and accounts payable)
• Able to start immediately
To be part of a motivated and upbeat team committed to delivering on Wellington’s reputation as the “coolest little capital in the world”, please apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 10am on Tuesday 16 September 2014.
Positively Wellington Venues manages the Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington Town Hall, St James Theatre, Opera House, TSB Bank Arena and Shed 6 and the Academy Galleries. We are in the business of “winning and growing more business, community and show business events to improve the performance of Positively Wellington Venues and deliver a better return to the City”. Because things are better LIVE!
PWV are proud to manage the gallery function space 'Academy Galleries'.
Keep your finger on the pulse during an event - we now offer free access to wireless internet for delegates in our conference venues (Shed 6, TSB Bank Arena, St James Theatre and the Michael Fowler Centre).
Contact our sales team on 04 801 4207 for more information.
All that’s happening in Wellington.
Need information on parking, ticketing, security and more? Check out what services we have on offer.